Principal Engineer P.E.
Set your own
At Spectrum Engineers, we provide a work environment for the entrepreneurial, high-performing engineer. This is done by thinking as a business owner. Some key principles to help your success are pursuing new opportunities, making clients satisfied to help ensure repeat business, assist marketing and business development in the growth of your own personal brand, oversee construction administration and responsible for the production of documents. Do you think you’ll be able to build your own business within the Spectrum ecosystem?
Design high-quality projects and build a team that can be configured in the best way to meet your engineering and business needs as you see it. Our engineers are backed by a full professional marketing, business development, accounting and HR team to help them be successful on their journey here at Spectrum Engineers.
Your duty will be to lead your team in accomplishing the following:
- Assist Marketing / Business Development in the growth of your own personal brand
- Pursuing new opportunities, preparation of proposals, etc
- Client communications
- Designing efficient systems
- Managing the production of documents
- Writing/editing specifications
- Overseeing construction administration
- As a principal, you will be given immediate opportunity to own stock. Which does not require out of pocket expenses
- Full medical and dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage
- 401K with a company guaranteed match up to 6% and an elective match of 10%
- Company-paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Flexibility to determine your own hours and work schedule
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.